10 Reasons To Hire Resifence As Your Residential Fence Contractor
- Resifence believes that trust is the basis of every great transaction. That’s why we go the extra mile to protect your interests as a fully insured company. Resifence has worker’s compensation, liability, and property damage insurance, so you can feel confident hiring us for your next fence installation.
- Resifence has served hundreds of satisfied customers in over 20 years of excellent service. Suppose you’d like to speak with a Resifence customer in the Charlotte, NC, or Fort Mill, SC area who has had a similar fence installed as the one you’re considering. In that case, Resifence will be happy to provide you with references.
- While a firm handshake is important, it can’t hold a candle to the protection of a signed contract. Resifence provides simple and straightforward contracts so you’ll know exactly what you can expect from our talented and efficient staff before putting pen to paper.
- Resifence provides a limited lifetime warranty on all vinyl & aluminum materials from cracking, chipping, or peeling. Don’t trust the fence contractors who won’t go the extra mile to ensure you’re happy with your residential fence!
- Resifence prides itself on employing kind, efficient, and courteous American employees who can converse with customers in English. Nothing gets lost in translation with Resifence.
- Once Resifence gives you a timeline for a job, we’ll stick to it. Resifence believes not only in promptness but also in doing precisely what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it.
- How does a two-year warranty on installation workmanship sound? Resifence provides them for every installation we perform.
- While it’s generally true that you get what you pay for, Resifence is serious about providing high-quality installations at exceedingly competitive prices. You’ll get even more than you paid for!
- If you’re looking for a residential fence, why hire a commercial fence company to do the job? Resifence specializes in residential fences in the Charlotte and Fort Mill areas, so you can rest assured that we’ve had a ton of experience installing fences on residential properties like yours.
- In addition to the lifetime warranty on vinyl & aluminum materials, Resifence also provides a lifetime warranty on aluminum and vinyl gate adjustments. If it ever sags, we will fix it!
Call us at (803) 548-5823 or contact us to get started with your free consultation today!