Call or email for a free estimate today!
Charlotte - South Charlotte - University Area - Davidson - Mint Hill - Matthews - Huntersville - South End - Mooresville - Dilworth - Pineville - Indian Trail - Fort Mill - Rock Hill - Tega Cay - Lake Wylie - Clover - York - Waxhaw - Indian Land - Cornelius
Same As Cash deals through PayPal
Visa and Mastercard Accepted
1. Resifence believes that trust is the basis of every great transaction. That’s why we go the extra mile to protect your interests as a fully insured company. Resifence has worker’s compensation, liability, and property damage insurance so you can feel confident hiring us for your next fence installation.
2. Resifence has served hundreds of satisfied customers in over 20 years of excellent service. If you’d like to speak with a Resifence customer in the Charlotte, NC or Fort Mill, SC area who has had a similar fence installed as the one you’re considering, Resifence will be happy to provide you with references.
3. While a firm handshake is important, it can’t hold a candle to the protection of a signed contract. Resifence provides simple and straightforward contracts so you’ll know exactly what you can expect from our talented and efficient staff before you even put a pen to paper.
4. Resifence provides a limited lifetime warranty on all vinyl & aluminum materials from cracking, chipping or peeling. Don’t trust the fence contractors who won’t go the extra mile to make sure that you’re happy with your residential fence!
5. Resifence prides itself on employing kind, efficient, and courteous American employees who can converse with any customer in English. Nothing gets lost in translation with Resifence.
6. Once Resifence gives you a timeline for a job, we’ll stick to it. Resifence believes not only in promptness, but also in doing exactly what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it.
7. How does a two year warranty on installation workmanship sound? Resifence provides them for every installation we perform.
8. While it’s generally true that you get what you pay for, Resifence is serious about providing high quality installations at exceedingly competitive prices. You’ll get even more than you paid for!
9. If you’re looking for a residential fence, why hire a commercial fence company to do the job? Resifence specializes in residential fences in the Charlotte and Fort Mill areas so you can rest assured that we’ve had a ton of experience installing fences on residential properties like yours.
10. In addition to the lifetime warranty on vinyl & aluminum materials, Resifence also provides a lifetime warranty on aluminum and vinyl gate adjustments. If it ever sags we will fix it!
Give us a call at (803) 548-5823 or contact us to get started with your free consultation today!
Website and SEO